Tuesday 27 November 2012

Nobody wants to be a victim

I was not in the right frame of mind to write hence blogging was on hold. Let's just say that if I did write at that point of time, it would be more like venting my anger and frustrations to the world.

We get how practically everybody have to deal and manage their own issues or troubles. The thought of sharing them would have made me us feel a whole lot better and a tad bit lighter.

Again, I found myself too astonished and dumbfounded that I couldn't find myself sharing it in the cyberworld, more so as to pen it down; *Sigh*

There were million things running through my mind and it wasn't a pretty picture. I have a considerably low level of tolerance towards the few who likes to play the victim game and I am not about to paint myself as one.

I made a bad choice and I did not manage things well. Lesson learnt and for me to wallow in self pity.. that would just be sad! The word pathetic seems a bit harsh, teehee ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment