Sunday 21 April 2013

Life is a Journey

Lately, I am not really sure on how I feel about a lot of things. It's getting kind of crazy and my imaginations are running wild. These pretty high and low moments makes me feel like I am going on some horrid roller coaster ride. It is the kind of torment that builds up a certain amount of anxiousness in my mind, heart and soul. I am struggling on how to deal with these mixed emotions.

There are times when I feel that it is so easy to just give it all up but there is a small voice deep inside me, asking me to have a little bit more patience, faith and courage in order to pass the test. This is just a test! We will get over it but the fact is that we will never know whether it is the road worth taking until we have walk the road in the best possible way.

Keep telling self that life after all, is a journey and not a destination. There are bigger things waiting, looming for us then...    

No comments:

Post a Comment