Tuesday 11 June 2013

Alone.

I like to be alone but that does not mean I am lonely. I simply embrace the solitude and seek solace by amusing myself with all things dear to me. I think you can relate to me when I said how there have been many times when we see some people who are surrounded by lots of people but at the same time feels so alone and depressed. 

Being alone because we can afford to choose to be on our own is quite different to being alone due to the fact that we do not have a choice. I love me-times and sometimes I just want to be with people I care about.

Alone, I can declutter my mind and put things in a lighter perspective. I think it is heaIthy for myself because I would be able to send out positive and good vibes when I decided to join the crowd.

The lone ranger, tee hee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment